[BioC] RBGL 1.8.1 installation error on linux

Li.Long at isb-sib.ch Li.Long at isb-sib.ch
Wed May 31 15:27:03 CEST 2006

Hi, Johannes, Jeff and others,

Getting back to this.  It seems that there's some interplay among the
header files which caused compilation errors (big time).  I separated the
troubled function (for transitive.closure) and I could go through w/o
problems.

The codes are in svn: RBGL1.9.2.

If you have sometime, could you please try it and let me know if it works
in your previous setting?

Thanks a great deal!

Li