[BioC] hyperGTest and ath1121501-continued

Tine Casneuf tineke.casneuf at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 1 19:30:03 CET 2006

Hi Nianhua,

after updating several packages (ath121501, GO,.. ) it worked fine.
I am still wondering about the following: the variable
ath1121501ENTREZID is not defined in the ath1121501 environment, right?
Is in this case (for this arabidopsis-specific environment only)
ath1121501ENTREZID identical to ath1121501ACCNUM?

I have build my own cdf and annotation package for this array, is the
following correct:

 > Myath1annotENTREZID <- Myath1annotACCNUM

in order to being able to use hyperGTest?
thanks!