[BioC] GOstats and KEGG

Morten Mattingsdal mortenm at inbox.com
Thu Nov 2 12:58:03 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

Ill be brief:
I find the updated version of GOstats very useful (version 2.0.2), and I
look forward to present the results for the experimentalists. But I also
want to do a similar testing with KEGG pathways, where KEGG pathways in
my sig. DE list are compared against the "universe" of KEGG pahways on
my array.

hyperGTest only works with GO terms (as it should), but would it be
possible to expand it to include KEGG pathways ? If not, what libraries
do people use to test for overrepresented pathways in a toplist ?

regards,
morten