[BioC] Human 50k Xba1 Affymetrix arrays cdf file

Christophe Poulet christophe.poulet at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 16:19:33 CET 2006

Thanks for your answer, I've download and install the "oligo" and "makePDpackage", and the Zipfiles from Affymetrix with success, but R send another error, like this:

> makePDpackage()affymetrix expressionError in basename(filein) : argument
"designFile" is missing, with no defaultI tried to find what and where was the design file but I failed to find it.I forget to tell you that I am a Biologist who try to work on windows with RGui 2.4.0,  it might be important, because I haven't got Computer Knowledge. You can find a word doc which contains what I have done on R.

Could you tell me what to do, because I don't find this problem in the R FAQs for windows.Thanks for your time.Best regards.Christophe PouletLaboratoire de Cytogénétique, CHUUniversité de Liège, Sart Tilmanchristophe.poulet at hotmail.com