[BioC] contrasting cluster images

Benjamin Otto b.otto at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Nov 3 15:06:54 CET 2006

Here is a jpg-image demonstrating the effect of the z-scoring I mean. The
only difference in the three displayed cases is the application of the
z-score and when it is applied. The center image corresponds to point 2a in
my post and the right image corresponds to 2b.

p.S.: I hope the image passes the admin curration, I couldn't get it smaller
than 160kb.

 Regards
benjamin