[BioC] http://mail.google.com/mail/?ik=c8b0ad881f&view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=Bioconductor%40stat.math.ethz.ch&zx=x780aw-ixfpz3TFBSand Biconductor

Stephen Henderson s.henderson at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Nov 8 17:24:30 CET 2006

I have precompiled data that maps CONFAC data to the transcripts on the
hgu133plus2 + moe430a chips to their TFBS (thanks to Carlos Moreno).
This is TFBS only within 5kb of promoters within mouse/human conserved
regions.

I have been intending for some time (with CONFACs permission) to package
this up and submit it to BioC. Is anyone else interested?

Stephen Henderson
Wolfson Inst. for Biomedical Research
Cruciform Bldg., Gower Street
University College London