[BioC] Problems with Affy names / BGA

aedin culhane aedin at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 20 16:33:57 CET 2006

Dear Heike
I have not encountered this problem with Affy data, but it sounds like a
R error caused by moving between a matrix and data.frame.  I convert
affy data using data.frame(exprs(arraydata)), as ade4 expects data in
data.frame.

Can you email me a subset of the data which is giving you this problem.
  Or can you run a traceback() on this, so I can pin-point the problem.
Thanks a million
Aedin

--
Aedín Culhane,
Research Associate in Prof. J Quackenbush Lab

44 Binney Street, SM822  ****Please note change of address****
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology,
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Boston, MA 02115
USA

Phone: +1 (617) 632 2468