[BioC] snapCGH

ma3mls at bath.ac.uk ma3mls at bath.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 22:11:14 CET 2006

Hi
As Sean has said the methods available within snapCGH won't work if the
Position and Chromosome elements aren't present in the $genes dataframe.

However I think the error you are currently seeing isn't related to
that.  The processCGH function averages replicates of the clones and
the ID argument specifies which column in $genes contains an identifier
for each clone.  If you don't have such an identifier then the easiest
thing to do is add a column with the name "ID" to $genes with the
numbers from 1 to the length of the genes dataframe.

Hopefully the processCGH function will then work

Mike Smith