[BioC] tasks of Background Correction and PM Correction in Preprocessing methods

Mohammad Esad-Djou shahrgol at web.de
Tue Nov 21 15:54:48 CET 2006

Hello All,

I would like to separate tasks of Background Correction and PM Correction in Preprocessing methods. Unfortunately I do not find a uniform definition in literature.

Sometimes are tasks of PM Correction and Background Correction similarly, e.g. Correction of Cross hybridisation.

Where and how can I clear (and correct!) Definition about it find?

Thanks,
Mohammad

Interdisciplinary Centre for Bioinformatics
University of Leipzig
Härtelstr. 16 - 18
D-04107 Leipzig