[BioC] Package installation Error: RBGL,Ruuid--->RGUI-2.4.0

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 27 12:38:24 CET 2006

On Monday 27 November 2006 03:02, Rough Jade wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> I added packages using :Install Packages from Local Zip files.
> I have downloaded Ruuid,RGraphviz,graph from BioConductor:

Your best bet for installing packages from bioconductor is to follow the
installation instructions here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/install-howto.html

That way, you get the version that matches your machine type, OS, and version
of R.  Give that a try.  If that doesn't work, then you can simply paste in
the commands that you tried along with error messages.  Also, be sure that
for all emails to this list or R-help to include the output of sessionInfo().

Sean