[BioC] KEGGSOAP

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Nov 27 21:05:53 CET 2006

Naomi Altman <naomi at stat.psu.edu> writes:

> After reading all the email about KEGGSOAP I think I have the entire
> thing installed.  However, it does not seem to work:
>
> list.organisms()
> Called from: parseArrayType(type)
>

> Also, it seems to have changed my prompt from ">" to
> "Browse[n]"  where "n" is an integer which is increasing - but not
> with every command.  This makes me nervous, because I do not know if
> I have changed something in my R environment.

I think you have a bad version of the SSOAP package [but you didn't
give us many details on what software you have installed :-)].

I would suggest getting the latest version of SSOAP here:
http://www.omegahat.org/SSOAP/

I think the BioC mirror is out of date and we will make sure it gets
updated this week after we do some testing.

+ seth