[BioC] biomaRt

Durinck, Steffen (NIH/NCI) [F] durincks at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 30 15:44:04 CET 2006

Hi Joao,

>From the error it seems like you don't have the latest version.
The packages were updated only yesterday and it looks like the builds are not yet available via the Bioconductor website.
They are available via SVN and I hope they will be downloadable via the BioC website by tommorow.

Here is how you can get the latest biomaRt version via SVN.
http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/SvnHowTo

Alternatively if you work on a linux platform I could send you the latest version by mail, let me know.

Best regards,
Steffen