[BioC] Single Channel Approach for Agilent Arrays

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Tue Oct 3 05:13:17 CEST 2006

While I always use the single channel approach for loop designs, I
see no compelling reason to use it for a reference design, which is
what you have here.
Since you appear to have technical replicates for the dye swap, I
would use the 2-channel approach, and save the "blocks" for the
technical replications.

--Naomi