[BioC] [SAGEnhaft] This library does all post analysis on SAGE or is need another software for to do?

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Thu Oct 5 06:34:51 CEST 2006

Dear All,

I have been downloaded the SAGEnhaft library an start to learn about it.

I get the paper, as well.

But, I am very confusing if I will need another software, eSAGE, SAGE2000,
or another one, to do all post analysis on SAGE data set.

I will have 4 data set from two experiments. Each experiments will
generate two data set: one from leaves and another from stem.

I read the section 2.5 from the paper and I suppose that SAGEnhaft do all
analysis: extract tags, ditags, show a list with all tags, do a comparison
between tow data set (leaves x stem, i.e) in some experiment...

But, when I try the example in vignette i doesn't get this! I only get the
errors plots.

Could someone with more knowledge in this approach point me out what to
do? Or how software I will need to do all analysis?

Very thanks to you

Marcelo