[BioC] Limma - plotMA3by2 & imageplot3by2 - as -pdf?

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Oct 11 12:33:38 CEST 2006

Dear Jakob,

The intention of these functions is that the png
files they produce will be imported into Word
processing or type-setting software which can
then write a pdf including a complete report.
pdfLaTeX does a very elegant job of this, but even MS-Word will do it.

In principle, the functions could be modified to
use the pdf() device driver to write one big pdf
file, but the resulting file would be huge, much
larger than the sum of the png files, and not easily incorporated in reports.

Best wishes
Gordon