[BioC] Normalisation GCRMA Error

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Sat Oct 14 02:19:16 CEST 2006

I notice that you are using the previous software release. If this is a
bug we would of course like to get it fixed promptly. If possible could
you try repeating this on the current release (BioC 1.9 on R 2.4.0) and
calling the  read.probematrix() function directly

library(affy)
x <- read.probematrix(filenames=list.celfiles())

Best,

Ben