[BioC] resolveMaps removed from AnnBuilder?

Nianhua Li nli at fhcrc.org
Mon Oct 16 18:34:00 CEST 2006

Wittner, Ben, Ph.D. <Wittner.Ben at ...> writes:

> Did resolveMaps get removed from AnnBuilder?
> It still has a help entry, but the function does not appear to exist.
> I ask because I wrote code that uses the function.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Ben
>
> I'm running R version 2.4.0 on Redhat EW3 Linux and AnnBuilder version 1.12.0.

> Search the archives:

Hi, Ben,

I have added "resolveMaps" to the NAMESPACE of AnnBuilder. The updated version
is 1.13.1, which is available at svn respository now. I am not sure whether
"resolveMaps" is a deprecated function or not. Maybe others could help to
clarify this part. I only know that the function is not used by any other
functions in AnnBuilder, and it was removed from  NAMESPACE last November
(revision 15047). But anyway, I passed R CMD check after adding "resolveMaps"
back to NAMESPACE. So, maybe we can leave it as it.

thanks

nianhua