[BioC] qqplot: theoretical Quantiles

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Sun Oct 22 17:50:11 CEST 2006

Limma has a qqt plot for checking against a t-distribution.

Some packages do have the quantiles for F, etc, but I cannot see one in R.

However, it is readily done in any of several ways:

1) Use the quantiles, just as with the Normal
2) Generate several samples of the required size;
sort each; take the means of the smallest, 2nd smallest, etc

--Naomi