[BioC] Affy probeset annotations

Wed Oct 25 00:19:54 CEST 2006

That should in principle be described by looking at the help page for
rat2302. At least they give the sources of the annotation, and then
you have to look at AnnBuilder to get an idea of how that is integrated.

Perhaps the stuff from the help page is enough if you have similar
info from Affy?

Kasper