[BioC] matchrpobes and HGU95A mismatch

Ernest Turro ernest.turro at ic.ac.uk
Wed Oct 25 00:42:24 CEST 2006

Dear Wolfgang,

Thanks for your response.

The issue here isn't about aligning the output of the affy functions
with the output of the matchprobes packages. I was wondering why some
of the probe sequences are missing from the hgu95aprobe package (167
probesets-worth of sequences, if I recall correctly). Is this common?
I've worked with the hgu133atagprobe and drosgenome1probe packages
before and they both had sequence information for all the probes in
their respective CEL files.

Thanks in advance for clarifying this for us.

Best,
Ernest