[BioC] [Bioc-devel] I will succeed (hopefully) the installation of Bioconductor 2.0

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 27 23:50:29 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel,

Bioconductor 2.0 is the development version. Bioconductor 1.9 is quite
recent (Oct 9th to be precise), so I wouldn't expect any new
capabilities for it.

If you give us a bit more information as to why your data is not
accepted (error message, sessionInfo() output, example code) then I
think the people on the list might be able to help.

I have moved this discussion to the main bioconductor mailing list. It
has a wider readership of people who can help you and the bioc-devel
list is mostly used for discussing bioconductor development.

You might want to take a look at the bioconductor posting guide as well
(http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html). Following it makes
our life a lot easier and means that you're much more likely to get an
useful answer.

hope this helps,

Francois