[BioC] Golub (1999) Esets

McGee, Monnie mmcgee at mail.smu.edu
Mon Oct 30 20:48:46 CET 2006

Dear List,

I have been searching the Internet for CEL files for the Golub (1999) AML and ALL CEL files.  I am interested mostly in the training data (38 files - 27 ALL and 11 AML).  Are they publically available?

Second, if they are not, and all we have is the golubEsets package, how were these data normalized & summarized to obtain the Eset?
Is there any way to obtain the raw data in a Bioconductor-readable format (OK - as an AffyBatch) so that I can play around with different normalization algorithms on it?

Thanks,
Monnie

Monnie McGee, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor