[BioC] nnNorm loading problem

D.Enrique ESCOBAR ESPINOZA escobarebio at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 17:01:39 CEST 2006

    i installed bioconductor with
    biocLite()
    then
    getBioC()
    now the problem is that I need to use
    Mr Tarca's nnNorm,
    I can load library(nnet)
    I can load library(marray)
    I can t load library(nnNorm)
    > library(nnNorm)
    Error in library(nnNorm) : there is no package called 'nnNorm'
    I do
    > biocLite(nnNorm)
    Running getBioC version 0.1.6 with R version 2.3.1
    Running biocinstall version 1.8.4 with R version 2.3.1
    Your version of R requires version 1.8 of Bioconductor.
    Error in install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos,
dependencies =
    dependencies,  :
            object "nnNorm" not found
    I do
    > getBioC(nnNorm)
    Running getBioC version 0.1.6 with R version 2.3.1
    Running biocinstall version 1.8.4 with R version 2.3.1

- Ignored:
    Your version of R requires version 1.8 of Bioconductor.
    Error in install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos,
dependencies =
    dependencies,  :
            object "nnNorm" not found
    I try to download the version with CRAN
    > download.packages(nnNorm)
    Error in file.info(x) : argument "destdir" is missing, with no
    default
    Here is my R version
    > R.version
                   _
    platform       x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
    arch           x86_64
    os             linux-gnu
    system         x86_64, linux-gnu
    status
    major          2
    minor          3.1
    year           2006
    month          06
    day            01
    svn rev        38247
    language       R
    version.string Version 2.3.1 (2006-06-01)

    Thanks