[BioC] limma help - choosing an approach

Gaj Stan (BIGCAT) Stan.Gaj at BIGCAT.unimaas.nl
Tue Sep 19 09:17:31 CEST 2006

Dear Gordon and rest,

I've been following the outcome of this thread carefully and am persuing
a single-channel analysis for a couple of Agilent arrays as well. Do you
(or anyone else for that matter) happen to know if there are any
publications available that implemented or have tested this approach?

Best wishes,

   Stan

PhD Student
Dept. of Human Biology & BiGCaT Bioinformatics
PO BOX 616
UNS 40 Room 5.578
6200 MD Maastricht
Tel: +31 (0) 433882913