[BioC] "normalize.quantiles.robust" produces the SAME intensities from different weights?!

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Thu Sep 21 05:16:58 CEST 2006

Thanks for this report. It turned out that there was a minor bug in
normalize.quantiles.robust() and incorrect parameters were being passed
down to the C code. This is due to some changes I made many months ago
now.

A corrected version of the function will appear in the next version of
affy. But briefly the final line in that function should have been:

 .Call("R_qnorm_robust_c",x,copy,weights,as.integer(use.median),as.integer(use.log2),as.integer(use.huber),PACKAGE="affy")

Best,

Ben