[BioC] bicluster

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz at cnio.es
Thu Sep 21 10:34:22 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 23:29, Weiwei Shi wrote:
> Dear listers:
>
> I searched the literature and failed to find some public tools used
> for biclustering analysis in microarray application. I am wondering if
> there is one in bioconductor or somewhere else?

Dear Weiwei,

I don't think there are BioC tools for this. But there is R/S code for at
least:

- the Plaid model, in a set of functions from Heather Turner (don't have the
URL here, but you'll find it googling); this is a reimplementation of the
Lazzeroni & Owen approach, with some differences.

- the COSA approach of Friedman & Meulman (google for "COSA Friedman")

Best,

R.

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Bioinformatics

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz
PGP KeyID: 0xE89B3462
(http://ligarto.org/rdiaz/0xE89B3462.asc)

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en s...{{dropped}}