[BioC] bicluster

Thomas Girke thomas.girke at ucr.edu
Sat Sep 23 06:38:12 CEST 2006

I guess rows and columns are mixed up in this example. Here is how it
should work for non-square matrices:

x <- matrix(rnorm(500,10,2),100,50)
hr <- as.dendrogram(hclust(as.dist(cor(t(x),method="pearson"))))
hc <- as.dendrogram(hclust(as.dist(cor(x, method="spearman"))))
hv <- heatmap(x, Rowv=hr, Colv=hc)

Thomas