[BioC] binary CEL file gunzipped

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Sat Sep 30 03:16:03 CEST 2006

As others have mentioned: gzipped binary format cel files are currently
not supported.

However, gzipped text format cel files are supported and are treated as
first class citizens (ie handled automatically and can be mixed with
text and binary format files in the same batch).

There is no reason why this couldn't also true for gzipped binary format
files. Up until now there has been no demand for this which is why it
has not been implemented.

Best,

Ben

Ben Bolstad <bmb at bmbolstad.com>