[BioC] Affymetrix Tiling arrays

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Tue Apr 3 16:29:19 CEST 2007

The tiling arrays do not have a CDF, they use a BPMAP instead, which
can be used in conjunction with the makePlatformDesign package to
create a data package, which is in turn used by the oligo package to
read in the CEL files.

How many samples are you going to be working with? This will require
you a good amount of memory....