[BioC] mapGeneInfo (from marray) could not find function "widgetRender"

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jeany at maths.usyd.edu.au
Thu Apr 5 13:56:19 CEST 2007

Hi Jay,

There are two ways of using the mapGeneInfo function: command line and
widget.
I will discuss with John off-list what is the best way to get the widget
component working for mapGeneInfo.  But for the moment, if you like to
creat the mapping, you can write a simple one line command:

For example, in your mraw at Gnames@maInfo, if you have the following
columns:

"ProbeID", "ProbeName"

where "ProbeID" have accession number.  Than you can running
the following line to enable a html link to the Source web site later on
when using the function htmlPage.

mapGeneInfo(ProbeID="SMDacc")

Please e-mail me if you like more help setting the mapping up.

Cheers

Jean