[BioC] Biomart: Does it support IMAGE clone IDs

Steffen Durinck durincks at mail.nih.gov
Thu Apr 12 21:57:12 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

No biomaRt doesn't support IMAGE clone IDs.  The types of identifiers it
does support can be seen from the output of the listFilters function,
note that this can be different for every dataset.
I don't know an alternative way in Bioconductor but you could use:

http://genome-www5.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/source/sourceBatchSearch

to get the gene information starting from IMAGE clone IDs.

Cheers,
Steffen