[BioC] annotation of hgu133a

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Apr 18 17:27:42 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 11:12, Weiwei Shi wrote:
> Yes, I agreed with that. Then my next question, is there a way to
> improve the probe design so that we can have fewer graphs and more
> pairs?

Weiwei,

If you have the option of doing your own probe design, you can certainly
exclude probes that have homology at any level you like.  There are numerous
papers on the subject of probe design and its limitations.

If, by your question you mean, "Can the annotation of hgu133a be improved to
have fewer graphs and more pairs?", is that really your highest priority?

Sean