[BioC] I: Two way anova or manova?

simonegri at alice.it simonegri at alice.it
Thu Aug 2 08:54:20 CEST 2007

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: simonegri at alice.it
Inviato: gio 02/08/2007 8.31
A: carol white; Jenny Drnevich; Benjamin Otto; Kauer Maximilian Otto; bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch; bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch
Cc: Bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch
Oggetto: Two way anova or manova?

I have to compare four different grape varieties proteome in two different years. I don't know what test would be more suitable for my data. I think that an anova two way can be usefull also if someone suggested me to perform a manova. In addiction, I can perform each test on a single protein a time, but I can't loose my whole life carrying out anova (I have more than 1000 protein to analyze)!!! I would like to perform the test on every column of the dataframe in a single run. How can I do that? I attach an example of some protein of my dataset

Scopri la nuova Alice Mail!
1 GB di spazio con antivirus, antispam e fino a 2 GB di allegati.

Registrati GRATIS su http://registra.rossoalice.alice.it/registra/basic/entratabasic.do?entryPoint=footer