[BioC] Trying to convert to ExpressionSet object problems

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Thu Aug 2 19:40:02 CEST 2007

Since you did not follow the posting guide and provide us with the
output of sessionInfo (or just about any other detail that would help
someone that is not looking directly over your shoulder) it is a bit
hard to know if it is surprising or not - my guess is that it is not...

--
Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology
rgentlem at fhcrc.org