[BioC] Questions regarding LUMI

L.N. Laredj lnl22 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 3 12:46:57 CEST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have just been given my input raw data for my array exp using the
Illumina platform. I see that the example data file on the lumi programme
is an RDA file - I was able to run and understand the commands for
background correction and normalisation fine, but I am still unable to make
the programme read my input data - provided in a text format. Example: When
typing: >data('Leila_90samples_...._geneprofile.txt') I get a warning
message that the data could not be found.

I realise this is a trivial problem but I would really appreciate if you
could help me clarify it.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards,
Leila