[BioC] How to get probeset ID

Hassane, Duane Duane_Hassane at URMC.Rochester.edu
Tue Aug 7 16:36:41 CEST 2007

Alex,

This should do it:

library(rae230acdf)
x <- names(as.list(rae230acdf))

Regards,

Duane Hassane

-----Original Message-----
From: bioconductor-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
[mailto:bioconductor-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch]On Behalf Of alex lam
(RI)
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 10:12 AM
To: bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [BioC] How to get probeset ID

Hi BioC people,

Can anyone tell me how to obtain the full list of the probeset IDs for
affymetrix rae230a chip please? I don't have any CEL or any data files.
All I have is installed the cdf package but don't know what to do with
it.

Many thanks for your help.
Alex

R version 2.5.0 (2007-04-23)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United Kingdom.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United
Kingdom.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United
Kingdom.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United Kingdom.1252

attached base packages:
[1] "splines"   "tools"     "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices" "utils"

[7] "datasets"  "methods"   "base"

other attached packages:
    rae230a       gcrma matchprobes        affy     Biobase      affyio
   "1.16.0"     "2.8.1"     "1.8.1"    "1.14.2"    "1.14.1"     "1.4.1"
 rae230acdf
   "1.16.0"

------------------------------------
Alex Lam
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh)
Roslin
Midlothian EH25 9PS
Great Britain

Phone +44 131 5274471
Web   http://www.roslin.ac.uk

Roslin Institute is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
Scotland (registered number SC157100) and a Scottish Charity (registered
number SC023592). Our registered office is at Roslin, Midlothian, EH25
9PS. VAT registration number 847380013.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute