[BioC] ControlID Qcinfo slot in Illumina beadarray summary data?

Mark Dunning md392 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 22:27:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is a bug with version 1.4.0 of beadarray. It will
try and read the TargetID column from the quality control file, but
there is no slot in the BSData object to put this information in. And
this is the message that beadarray gives.

Anyways, the BSData object should still be valid and you will be able
to do analysis on it. You will be just missing information about
which type of control (eg biotin control, negative control....) each
of the rows in the qcFile represent, but this can be easily imported
separately if you need it.

Hope this helps and thanks for bringing the bug to my attention.

Regards,

Mark