[BioC] question regarding lumiHumanV1SUMFUNC and lumiRatV1SUMFUNC in lumiHumanV1 and lumiRatV1, respectively

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Aug 15 16:56:06 CEST 2007

"James W. MacDonald" <jmacdon at med.umich.edu> writes:
> The relevant line being this one:
>
> 	 lumiHumanV1SUMFUNC found 0 of 37715
>
> Which indicates that there are no mappings from nuID to function, hence
> all are NA.

A bit of historical explanation... A few releases ago we had intented
on adding summary function annotation and at the last minute before a
release we decided to add SUMFUNC as a placeholder and make it empty
(all NA's).  We never came back to it and so it really is a missing
piece of infrastructure...

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
BioC: http://bioconductor.org/