[BioC] goTools: ontoCompare - GO list

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Thu Aug 23 21:27:47 CEST 2007

Hi Christelle,

ontoCompare provides several methods for counting the number of GO ids children to a top node. In your case, you can use the TIDS method, which returns the number of children of each node / total number of GO ids describing the group of proteins you provide in input.

You can use this method by changing the method aregument to "TIDS" when calling the function:

ontoCompare(yourListofGOids,probeType="GO",method="TIDS",goType="BP")

Best,

Agnes