[BioC] biomaRt question

Steffen sdurinck at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 29 22:23:51 CEST 2007

Hi Zhu,

There is nothing wrong with your code.  Unfortunately the Ensembl
servers are having problems today and we can't do queries.  I mailed the
Ensembl helpdesk a few hours ago and this was their response:

"We are currently experiencing problems derived from a serious power
failure in the region, we are working to restore our service, please
bear with us."

So we have to wait and see.  This is the first time they have been down
this long as far as I know.

Cheers,
Steffen