[BioC] affylmGUI: options for 'Export HTML Report'?

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Aug 31 03:37:08 CEST 2007

Hi Peter,

I'll look into this next week. I haven't looked at this section for a long
while. I'm busy on a couple of posters at the moment. I'll check it out next
week and see if I can have it working for the new release of Bioconductor in
early October. I'll let you know when it is in the devel release of Bioc,

cheers,

Keith

Keith Satterley
Bioinformatics Division
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
Parkville, Melbourne,
Victoria, Australia