[BioC] exonmap questions

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Dec 4 23:22:33 CET 2007

Hi Jianping,

There is a detailed INSTALL.TXT that comes with the MySQL download:

http://xmap.picr.man.ac.uk/download/#1

And I think you will definitely need a 64 bit comp to use it. If you
don't have access to such a machine, you might consider using
aroma.affymetrix which is designed to run without much RAM.

Best,

Jim