[BioC] install local .gz package in windows

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri Dec 7 07:44:47 CET 2007

Jay -- Perhaps what you rrealy want to do is install the binary (.zip)
version of the package.  If the package is on Bioconductor or CRAN
then the easiest thing to do is

> source('http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R')
> biocLite('YourPackageName')

This will figure out the right version of the package for your version
of R, find and download the binary version, and install it.

Martin