[BioC] Wow, what have I done

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 12 01:02:01 CET 2007

Thank you
I tried and failed, you are right, I am confused
Am using R64 2.3.1 and the monster pack since it is available and I have not
installed Leopard as yet
But R64 2.3.1 monster does not include affyQCReport and I have failed at

By the way, if I get Leopard up this weekend, where is an R64 for Leopard
with affyQCReport and affy?

Thank you

--
Loren Engrav