[BioC] Wow, what have I done

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 12 03:09:54 CET 2007

That is so very true and you are so correct
And when I used to code stuff it irritated me when people used old versions
Nevermind that Balmer wishes to preserve legacy to 1990

But I need (or want) a 64bit version or R and affyQCReport

And on the 64 bit page (http://r.research.att.com/exp/) I find two
2.5.0 for Intel and 2.3.1 for PPC

I do not have Intel so am trying to use 2.3.1

People have been trying to help and I am grateful

Maybe the answer is
2.3.1 is dead and I need to buy a new Intel Mac computer

But it is tempting to think I can load affyQCReport into 2.3.1 and solve the
problem fast

But maybe I just cannot get there from here

--
Loren Engrav
Univ Washington