[BioC] Spam on BioC (was Re: Wannt new PPorshe or BMW?)

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 19 06:40:57 CET 2007

Am I serious?
The bigger issue?

Well, I rather agree with <atossava at cc.helsinki.fi>

And, it is not an obstructed airway so we need not intubate so in that sense
it is not serious but

We did deal with the security certificate and
We did deal with the junk email problem and

It is fun to watch pure Bio email go by so in a way I am serious

Can we stop Bio.Spam?
Is Bio spoofing preventable?

Maybe not, maybe Bio.Spam Bio.Spoofing is inevitable, unstoppable, how life
is

But worthy of discussion (although may have been discussed long ago as
usual)
--
Loren Engrav
Univ Washington