[BioC] RBGL function highlyConnSG not recognized

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Dec 20 13:54:08 CET 2007

Burak,

you will get better answers if you provide a complete set of commands
that, starting from a fresh R session, lead to your error. You didn't
tell us what net1 is nor which expressions you have evaluated before. If
you expect others to guess, they may not be able or willing to do it.

  Best wishes
	Wolfgang