[BioC] questions on lumi

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Fri Dec 21 21:52:02 CET 2007

Hi Xiaoyue,

You can subset a LumiBatch object in the same way as the matrix. For example
 x.lumi[,2:4] will subset the samples from 2 to 4.
If you want to rename of samples, you can try the command like following:

 sampleNames(x.lumi) <- newNames
All these functions are inherited from ExpressionSet Class.

Tell me if you have any questions

Pan