[BioC] Biostatistician & Epidemiologist posting

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Dec 24 14:56:54 CET 2007

Dear Max,

thanks for pointing out the SIG for job announcements. I am not so sure
whether it is realistic to expect that many users are organised enough
to maintain many different mailing list subscriptions for all sorts of
sub-topics, so in order to reach the greatest number of potentially
interested readers, while annoying the others as little as possible, I
agree with what Robert said earlier in this thread: "Short, email
announcements to the list have not caused much concern, so my suggestion
would be to post a job advertisement to the list, with an appropriate
title (like job advertisement)..."

An informative subjective line is essential net-iquette.

Best wishes
   Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber