[BioC] Looking for R package for Nimblegen expression data

Tech Support techsupport_muphoff at nimblegen.com
Fri Feb 2 21:33:59 CET 2007

Jose,

Todd forwarded this message onto Technical Support.  In technical support we
try our best to address all of the emails, phone calls, and voicemail
messages that we get within 24 hours.

I searched the Tech Support Inbox and check the all of our voicemail boxes,
including the phone of the person that is out of the office this week, and I
did not find any message from Dr. De Las Heras from the University of
Edinburgh.  However, I have been in contact with Xinxia from Seattle
Biomedical Research Institute a number of times with week via both email and
phone.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can help you with.

Thank You,

Marie Uphoff
NimbleGen Technical Support